It's hard to believe October is nearly gone! What a busy month. I have been working on a few projects:
- The baby in our family turns 3 in less than 2 weeks so I've been prepping for his celebration (I can hardly believe he's going to be 3. Where does time go?)
- Yard work is a daily activity around here right now. We are raking leaves, putting gardens to bed, cleaning up pruning tools and preparing for winter.
- Snuggling is always a top priority for me. My children and I always love to snuggle up with good books/movies.
- Menu planning for the holidays.
- Winter food preparations - I have savory comfort food items well stocked in my pantry from October thru March.
- New Bible Study - I've started studying Isaiah! What an amazing book. I am learning so much.
- Gift making - from teacher gifts to neighbor gifts, I enjoy giving homemade items to the people who make everyday special around here. If I want to give homemade gifts, I have to start early.
- Socials - we are planning dinner parties, football tailgates and other events
- Puppy training - Harry is the best little puppy. His training is coming along very well.
- Closet changes - all of our warm weather clothing and sachets are now stowed away for the winter. Sweaters, boots, wool skirts/pants, jackets, tights and long sleeves now have places of prominence in our closets.
What projects are you working on?