Spring has sprung and there is a flurry of activity here that doesn't involve our new home.
- ERH is preparing for her first dance recital. She will perform ballet to "When Will My Life Begin" from Tangled. The recital is in early May but extra practicing has begun.
- Both kids are gearing up for their first year of T-Ball. I think everyone else is more excited about this than me.
- It is already time to think about summer activities. My how time flies. I am starting to get the summer organized.
- We joined a small group at church and it has been such a blessing. We are getting to know more people and loving it.
- Greg still loves his job. We both love living near our families.
- I got to see MadMen for the first time in FOREVER the other night. I am so glad it's back. The fashion alone is enough to make me watch it.
- Our rental is going on the market tomorrow. I don't feel an ounce of motivation to make it look pretty but I am going to go ahead and prep it because I know it is the right thing to do. And if it sells right away, I won't have to get it ready for many showings.
- A woman from church just opened up a personal training business with her husband. They are beyond fit. I am meeting with her soon to get started. PRAY FOR ME. Lol. This could be painful.
- I am getting my box of Kleenex ready to watch 19 Kids and Counting tonight. It's the heartbreaking finale where JimBob and Michelle lose their baby, Jubilee.
- We booked our vacation to Wisconsin this summer. We are super excited. We will be staying in the same house as last year, which happens to be next door to the home my Mother in Law grew up in. It's full of family history and the setting is beautiful.
- Saturday, we celebrated my Mother in Law's birthday. We hired a chef to prepare a meal and had a fun family dinner party. It was wonderful! We had a great time.
- We are very excited to make a trip back to visit our friends in Ohio. We love them and can not wait to see them again. I wish I could just pull people from all of the places we've lived and create a custom neighborhood because even though we love making new friends, we miss people each time we move.
I will be back tomorrow with house updates...