1. I went to Washington DC to see my younest nephew's baptism last weekend. It was lots of fun to be with family but going over inaguration weekend made it challenging:) Washington is such a beautiful city, even in the winter. Holly trees and magnoia's galore make me happy. And my nephew is so cute I can hardly take it.
2. I've lost 7 additional pounds over the past two weeks! I feel great. For those of you who want more information on what I am doing nutritionally, click HERE.
3. I absolutely love Bible Study Fellowship right now. We are in Genesis and it is so convicting and amazing. I wake up every morning excited to study.
4. I am planning my summer garden. It is the only thing that gets me through the cold days of winter.
5. I am trying to really think about every.single.penny I spend. Do we need it? Is it worth spending on? Is this money I should be saving? It is not the most "fun" thing for me but I know I am doing the right thing. I slip up now and again but I have been doing well at curbing useless spending. It makes my husband happy.
6. We are supposed to have terrible weather this weekend so I am getting ready to spend a couple of days in the house. I am looking forward to spring break in Florida!
7. I really want to see the movie Lincoln.
8. My daughter spoke of a crush tonight and got giggly (someone help me).
9. I have been listening to a lot of Kari Jobe lately.
10. I am so thankful to be home with my family this weekend.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!